Records - Sealed, New - Williams, Wendy O - W.O.W.
Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1984 album. WOW was Wendy O. Williams' debut solo album after the break-up of pioneering punk/metal hybrid band The Plasmatics. Gene Simmons of KISS produced and played bass on the album as well as co-writing some of the songs. The album is filled to the brim with hard rock that rises above the mundane and adds some brains to the mix. Wendy was one of the most misunderstood and controversial figures in the world of punk and metal - she always followed her instincts no matter how far they took her away from the commercial acceptance. The fact that she is still remembered all these years later proves her instincts were right.
- 1I Love Sex (And Rock and Roll) Gene Simmons · Wes Beech · Rod Swenson · T.C. Tolliver · Richie Stotts 3:47
- 2It's My Life Simmons · Paul Stanley 3:58
- 3Priestess Beech · Swenson · Chris Romanelli · Stotts 3:23
- 4Thief in the Night Simmons · Mitch Weissman 3:47
- 5Opus in CM7 Swenson · Romanelli 4:20
- 6Ready to Rock Swenson · Romanelli · Stotts 5:11
- 7Bump and Grind Beech · Swenson · Romanelli · Tolliver · Stotts 4:27
- 8Legends Never Die Simmons · Adam Mitchell · Micki Free 4:25
- 9Ain't None of Your Business Simmons · Eric Carr · Vinnie Vincent 3:27