Equipment - Sumiko - Olympia Cartridge
Moving Magnet Cartridge:The Sumiko Olympia is a moving magnet phono cartridge with an acoustically refined designed, consisting of an upgraded stylus and cantilever assembly. It features an aluminum cantilever, micron-elliptical stylus, and pure copper wiring. The Olympia cartridge allows for more dynamic punch and improved frequency response during playback.
Compatibility:The Sumiko Olympia turntable cartridge is an ideal replacement for any standard 1/2" mount turntable or headshell.
- Turntables:The Sumiko Olympia turntable cartridge supports turntables manufactured by Pro-Ject, Technics, Sony, Pioneer, Dual, Kenwood, Marantz, Denon, etc..
- Cartridges:The Sumiko Pearl turntable cartridge replaces any standard 1/2" mount cartridge from Shure, Audio Technica, Ortofon, Pickering, Empire, Grado, etc..
- Stylus:The Sumiko Olympia has the ability to change to the Moonstone stylus for additional upgrade without replacing the entire cartridge.
- Internal Impedance:1.130Ω
- Load Impedance:47kΩ
- Frequency Response:12Hz to 30kHz
- Output Voltage:4mV @ 1kHz
- Channel Separation:30dB @ 1kHz
- Channel Balance:1.5dB @ 1kHz
- Compliance:12 x 10-6 cm/dyn @100Hz
- Recommended Load Capacitance:100pF to 200pF
- Vertical Tracking Angle:20°
- Tracking Force:1.8g to 2.2g
- Recommended Force:2.0g
- Cartridge Weight:6.5g