Equipment - Sumiko - Rainier Cartridge
Moving Magnet Cartridge:The Sumiko Rainier is a moving magnet phono cartridge with an all-new integrated body and generator system that significantly reduces internal resonances. It features an aluminum pipe cantilever, elliptical stylus, and pure copper wiring. The Rainier cartridge offers smooth, natural sound reproduction.
Compatibility:The Sumiko Rainier turntable cartridge is an ideal replacement for any standard 1/2" mount turntable or headshell.
- Turntables:The Sumiko Rainier turntable cartridge supports turntables manufactured by Pro-Ject, Technics, Sony, Pioneer, Dual, Kenwood, Marantz, Denon, etc..
- Cartridges:The Sumiko Pearl turntable cartridge replaces any standard 1/2" mount cartridge from Shure, Audio Technica, Ortofon, Pickering, Empire, Grado, etc..
- Stylus:The Sumiko Rainier has the ability to change to the Olympia or Moonstone stylus for additional upgrade without replacing the entire cartridge.
- Internal Impedance:1.130Ω
- Load Impedance:47kΩ
- Frequency Response:15Hz to 25kHz
- Output Voltage:5.0mV
- Channel Separation:25dB @ 1kHz
- Channel Balance:1.5dB @ 1kHz
- Compliance:10 x 10-6 cm/dyn @100Hz
- Recommended Load Capacitance:100pF to 200pF
- Vertical Tracking Angle:20°
- Tracking Force:1.8g to 2.2g
- Recommended Force:2.0g
- Cartridge Weight:6.5g